ESPE offers a 60-day limited warranty against manufacturing defects. ESPE will repair or replace at our discretion any product found to be defective under normal use. The limited warranty covers any defects pertaining to hardware, zippers and stitching. Wear and tear on fabric and damages due to abusive manner of usage are not covered under this warranty.
If an item was purchased from your local retailer, please return the item to the original point of purchase with a proof of purchase according to the store's policy.
Defective Claim Submission Detail:
- Please take photos of the front of item as well as some close up shots of the damaged parts.
- Please take photo of the receipt from the authorized dealer where the item was purchased clearly showing the date of purchase, the description of the item and the amount paid.
- Submit the above information to email@example.com. ESPE will review the information and contact you with our decision to either repair or replace the item. A Return Authorization (RA) number will be issued.
- Ship the defective item back to us at your expense. Once ESPE receive the package, we will process the transaction. PLEASE NOTE: The RA number must be clearly indicated on the package being returned. Otherwise it will be refused at the destination.
- If a replacement is warranted but the item is no longer available, ESPE will replace it with a product of similar value and nature from our inventory at our discretion and our decision is considered final.
For US customers, if a customs and duty form is required, please declare the item as "No commercial value - Defective Return", as ESPE does not accept package that requires customs duty and taxes.