At ESPE, we offer a 60-day limited warranty against manufacturing defects. ESPE will repair or replace the defective product caused by normal use at our discretion. The warranty includes defects in hardware, zippers and seams. Wear and tear on the material caused by abuse will not be eligible for replacement.
If the product was purchased at your local store, return the product to their home with a proof of purchase, according to their return policy.
Submission of the declaration of a defective product:
- Take a picture of the product as well as close-up photos of the defective parts.
- Include a photo of the receipt showing the date of purchase, a description of the product and the price.
- Send these photos to email@example.com and one of our representatives will contact you and advise if we will replace or repair the product. A Return Authorization (RA) number would be provided.
- Send us the product at your expense. Once we have received the product, we will complete the transaction. Note: the return authorization number must be clearly visible on the packaging, otherwise the parcel will be refused at the destination.
- If a replacement product is required, but the product is no longer available, ESPE will replace it with a product that is of similar price and nature at our discretion. At this point, our decision will be final.
For our customers in the United States, if a customs form is required, report the product as "Defective Return - No Commercial Value" since you do not accept parcels that require customs fees.